Saturday, November 17, 2007

WHA HOO - Syndee writes her first letter!!

Yesterday at preschool, Sydnee learned about the letter "H". She telling Scott and I all about it - she was even drawing the two straight lines in the air with her finger.. So, we went to dinner and she was drawing on a piece of paper (cheap entertainment) and I asked her if she wanted me to write the letter "H" for her - she said "yes". So I wrote a big "H" and a little "h" for her. Scott and I were talking and she said "I did it" - I glanced down at her paper and had to do a doubletake - she had written the letter "H". Oh my gosh, what a proud parent moment - we were so excited - had we not been in the middle of the restaurant we would have done the happy dance. It is so fun to watch her learn new things everyday.... Love her, love her, love her!


Since it is Thanksgiving time - I thought you would enjoy Syd's Thanksgiving art project..... We are all THANKFUL for you..... Love & kisses, Lisa


(Remember - you can click on the pics to enlarge them).








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Syd, Did you know my name starts with H? Now you can learn how to write my name...good job, I love ya!

Heidi

Da Bell's said...

Syd did you know that my name starts with an H too!!! I am vvery proud of you. Love Aunt Haley